The Connah's Quay & Shotton War Memorial commemorates those men of Connah's Quay and Shotton who died in the First and Second World Wars,
and in more recent conflicts. The memorial stands on
Chester Road in Wepre and was unveiled on Sunday, 1st May, 1927.
There is also a memorial to those men of Connah's Quay who died in the First World War, taking the form of an engraved marble panel, inside St. Mark's Church.
Connah's Quay (Welsh: Cei Connah) and Shotton are neighbouring towns on Deeside in Flintshire. Between 1974 and 1996 the area was in the county of Clwyd.
All information is provided in good faith but, on occasions, errors may occur. The Clwyd Family History Society does not accept responsibility for the consequences of using any of the information provided on this page.