Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Brynteg
Brynteg Church
St. Peter
Sant Pedr
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SJ 308524
Listed:
Grade II
Pre-1974 county:
Denbighshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Wrexham

St. Peter's church in Brynteg was dedicated by the Bishop of St. Asaph on 1 May 1895, as a Mission Church within the Parish of Broughton; but the church was not consecrated until 3 January 1909.

St. Peter's church closed in 2006.

• • •


This page was last revised 26 June 2014
Copyright © 2014 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068