Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Bylchau
Bylchau Parish Church
St. Thomas
Sant Tomos
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SH 976630S
Listed:
-
Pre-1974 county:
Denbighshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Conwy

The new parish of Bylchau was created on 21 July 21 1855, from the townships of Uwch Caerau and Taldrach (formerly in the parish of Henllan), and Deunant and Grugor (formerly in the parish of Llansannan).

St. Thomas's church was consecrated on 27 October 1857.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GENUKI Bylchau page.


This page was last revised 30th December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068