Llanarmon Mynydd Mawr is considered to be one of the ancient parishes of Denbighshire, although, in early times, it was part of the parish of Llanrhaeadr ym Mochnant. The parish is not divided into townships.
The church was mentioned in the Lincoln Taxation of 1291. It was restored in 1886.
• • •
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Llanarmon Mynydd Mawr page.