Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Tanyfron
Tanyfron Church
St. Alban
Sant Alban
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SJ 295523
Listed:
-
Pre-1974 county:
Denbighshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Wrexham

The parish of Southsea was created on 7 May 1921, from part of the ancient parish of Wrexham, and parts of the parishes of Broughton and Brymbo.

The foundation stone of St Alban's church, Tanyfron, in the parish of Southsea, was laid on 31 August 1896; and the church was opened on 8 March 1897.

St. Alban's church was closed in 2010.

• • •

For family history information about the church, visit the GENUKI Tanyfron page.


This page was last revised 26 June 2014
Copyright © 2014 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068