Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society

Berse Drelincourt

Bronington School circa 1904

Berse Drelincourt Church, Broughton was founded and endowed in 1742 by Mary Drelincourt.

• • •

Bronington School circa 1904 with names

The Bell Cupola of Berse Drelincourt Church. The church was extended in 1828, to accommodate family pews for Thomas Hayes of Gatewen Hall, and Thomas Fitzhugh of Plas Power.

• • •

 


This page was last revised 23rd December 2016
Copyright © 2016 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068