Old Postcards of Dyffryn Ceiriog
The Cross in the centre of the village of Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog. The Glyn Valley Tramway track can be seen against the wall on the right.
The Glyn Hotel at Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog. The tracks and sheds of the Glyn Valley Tramway can be seen on the left of the photograph.
The Baptist Chapel at Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog.
Overlooking Glyn Ceiriog.
Looking down Dyffryn Ceiriog from Llansanffraid. St. Ffraid's parish church and graveyard can be seen to the right of the photograph. (Postmarked 1905).
The birthplace of Ceiriog, John Ceiriog Hughes (1832–1887), the famous poet and collector of Welsh folk tunes.
The bridge over the Afon Ceiriog at Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog.
The village of Dolywern.
The village of Pontfadog.
The engine Sir Theodore attached to a train on the Glyn Valley Tramway.
Powered by Galleriffic
This page was last revised 28th September 2013Copyright © 2013 Clwyd Family History SocietyREGISTERED CHARITY 512068