Old Postcards of Llanarmon
Village Street. Date Unknown.
Village scene. Date unknown.
Dated 18th Febrary 1905.
Penybryn Cottage Llanarmon.
Gelli Gynan Hall built in 1868.
Postcard not dated.
The specific identity of this Chapel is unclear.
St Garmon's Church
The home of Robert Parry in 1908.
Powered by Galleriffic
This page was last revised 4th July 2018
Copyright © 2018 Clwyd Family History SocietyREGISTERED CHARITY 512068