Dudleston Road in Ifton Heath. The chapel to the right of the picture has since been demolished.
St. Martins School
St. Martins School was built by Lord Trevor of nearby Brynkinallt. [Postmarked 1908]
A general view of the village with Chirk Castle in the distance. (Contributed by Graham Price)
Castle Mill Bridge over the Afon Ceiriog at Bronygarth.
The lake at Brogyntyn
The estate has been associated with the Princes of Powys since medieval times. The current house dates from about 1730.
Monks' Bridge over the Shropshire Union Canal at Chirk Bank. The building on the left of the bridge was formerly the Canal Tavarn
The public drinking fountain in the centre of Gobowen with the Cross Foxes Inn on the right. The fountain was erected on the site of the old market cross
in 1862. [Postmarked 1905] (Contributed by Graham Price)
The gatehouse of the Norman castle at Whittington before its renovation.